Manager-centric solution for entire
range of ER/LR/EEO/Injury Comp
Practical guidance to all Participants (managers, ER/LR/EEO/ICM professionals and practitioners, EEO practitioners, union representatives, investigators, mediators, and employees)
The Indigo Advise ACC stream includes online coaching, agency policy lookup, situation analysis, and Douglas Factors analysis — as well as complete case management for all Participants — routing, workflow, counseling, investigation, adjudication, case management, tracking, and archival of cases and reports at both the formal and informal stages.
Advise ACC provides automatic updates for all Participants regarding the status of cases and automatic generation of all required reports, including EEOC MD-715, 462, and “NO FEAR”. Handles virtually all FECA claims. EDI interchange with DOL and automatic generation of all forms. Includes ability to automatically generate appropriate light duty positions and other tools to increase “return to work” success.
Indigo Advise is manager-centric and designed to assist supervisors and managers in navigating the myriad of workplace rules and requirements as they deal with day-to-day supervisory issues, and more:
- Provides educational and advisory content in a diverse array of subjects that range from disciplinary matters such as absenteeism to programs designed to enhance the workplace such as telecommuting.
- Provides online coaching, diagnostic tools, organizational policy lookup, situation analysis, and decision support for all participants involved in directly managing the workforce, including senior executives, supervisors, mid-level managers, staff professionals, program managers and administrative support staff.
- Provides case management and tracking should a situation progress beyond the initial phases. This includes a variety of tools to handle disciplinary actions including authoring tools to develop letters and other employee notifications, such as written reprimands, suspensions, and other, more formal, actions.
Avue workflow routes cases automatically so that management advisors can assist and track cases as well as prepare for more formal actions. Indigo Advise contains advisory content and information pertaining to:
- Compensation administration and benefits.
- Workplace rules.
- Taking disciplinary actions.
- Employee rights and responsibilities.
- Union rights and responsibilities.
- Special programs such as telecommuting and employee development.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Team building and mentoring.
- Alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
Indigo Advise also offers online guidance including organization policy, union agreements, risk management strategies, and statutory and regulatory references.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Indigo Advise provides practical guidance to management officials, union representatives, EEO practitioners, investigators, mediators, and employees to handle employee reporting, case intake, routing, workflow, counseling, investigation, adjudication, case management, tracking, and archival of EEO complaint cases at both the formal and informal stages. Specifically, the Indigo Advise includes:
- Information on EEO complaint issues and coverage of the complaint process.
- Basic provisions for employees.
- Complaint processing procedures and time frames.
- Alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Determination of complaint coverage and timeliness.
- Best practices in claims management as well as the reports and forms that are required throughout the process.
- Recommendations on next step actions to assist supervisors to deal fairly with an employee who has submitted a complaint, and to create an environment where the employee can be effective and feel comfortable.
- Tools for collateral duty EEO counselors and investigators.
- Digital case processing and management with online forms and links all parties involved.
In addition to complaint tracking and processing Indigo Advise includes coverage for all program management activities in the EEO program area. These include tools for managing the affirmative action and FEORP programs including:
- Authoring tools for affirmative employment plan and policy statement development.
- Statistical analysis tools for under-representation determinations.
- Adverse impact analysis tools that link to the RRS Module.
- EEOC report generation including the MD-715, No FEAR, and Form 462 Reports.
- Analytic tools to examine trends and determine program priorities.
- Outreach and recruitment event management and team deployment.
- Tools for Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPM) and other collateral duty EEO team members.
- Online ad hoc report generation and custom report creation services.
- Complete integration with the Indigo Hire product stream for applicant flow reporting and trend analysis.
Injury Compensation & Case Management
Indigo Advise provides counsel to management officials, union representatives, and injured workers to handle virtually all Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA) claims that arise in the course of Federal employment. Indigo Advise content consists of:
- FECA coverage for traumatic and non-traumatic injuries.
- Basic eligibility provisions.
- The procedure to initiate and process a timely claim.
- The acceptable methods to follow in order for an employee to return to work.
- The reports and forms required to document a case for an injured worker receiving either partial or total disability compensation.
Indigo Advise digitizes Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs processing and case management with online forms and links to related case law.